Logo entries sought for Perkins County’s 125th celebration
By Jan Rahn
The deadline for submitting a piece of art competing for the county’s 125th anniversary logo is only six weeks away.
Next year, Perkins County celebrates with many county-wide events, and the selected art will be featured on everything relating to the 125th anniversary.
The deadline for submitting art is Friday, May 13. The winning artist will be selected on May 17 by the anniversary committee.
Here are the guidelines:
• Artwork must be either a drawing or painting.
• Black and white and color (up to four colors) are acceptable—but no photographs.
• Artwork must be 5x7 with the artist’s name and contact information on the back of the artwork.
• Deadline for submission is Friday, May 13, at 4 p.m.
Submissions after this date will not be accepted.
• Submit to Grant City Hall, P.O. Box 614, Grant NE 69140. Phone: 308-352-2100.