|2010 Cattlemen’s college coming soon|
Nebraska Cattlemen will be hosting the 2010 Cattlemen’s College that will take place on Dec. 8, 2010. Cattlemen’s College is a short, intensive cattle producer program designed to address relevant issues and deliver information that will improve a producer’s operation.
This year it will be held in Kearney, Neb. at the Holiday Inn Convention Center. The Cattlemen’s College will begin at 1 p.m. CT and conclude at 6 p.m. Pfizer is sponsoring the Cattlemen’s College this year.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Cattle Enterprise Succession Planning
• Animal Welfare, Animal Rights and the Beef Industry: • Understanding the Biological and Economic Impacts
• Economics of BRD Management with Current Production Systems
• Producer Panel-Managing Your Resources for More Profit
• Cattle Market Price Situation and Outlook
Registration has begun and will be accepted until Dec. 6.
More information about registration and the fee can be found on Nebraska Cattlemen’s website at www.nebraskacattlemen.org or call the office at 402-475-2333.