Input on pool sought from county residents
By Jan Rahn
The Grant City Park Pool is in need of repairs and updating in order to best serve those who enjoy swimming during the summer months.
Unfortunately, the cost of a project to repair/replace the recreational area is very prohibitive to the city.
A survey is being done to gather public input into what steps should be taken in order for the city to continue to provide a facility that will provide enjoyment and also be the type of entity that has an impact in drawing new families to the area.
Please take time to complete the survey below and drop off or mail to Grant City Hall, Box 614, 342 Central Avenue, Grant NE 69140.
City pool survey
1. Do you support restoration of the pool? Yes ___ No___
2. If yes, do you feel it should be done in stages, meaning should the bathhouse be done first to make it handicap accessible, then years later do the pool tub—or should a one-stage restoration be done?
3. If you would like a total restoration done in one stage, would you like an outdoor pool or an indoor pool?
Circle one: Outdoor Indoor
4. Would you be willing to financially support this project? (with a raise in taxes, by fundraisers, or with a bond)
5. How often do you use the pool?
6. Your age group: 20-35___ 36-50___ 50 and up___
Please feel free to write comments regarding this project: