|County officials take new oath|
By Jan Rahn
Judge Edward D. Steenburg delivered the oath of office to newly elected and reelected Perkins County Officials during a swear-in ceremony last Thursday, Jan. 6, in the presence of colleagues, family members and friends.
Following the swear-in, a reception was held in the commissioner’s meeting room.
County officials elected during the November General Election include:
• Perkins County Commisioner-District 2: Dave Hoffert.
• Perkins County Commissioner-District 3: James Deaver (reelected).
• Perkins County Assessor: Bonnie Appel (reelected).
• Perkins County Clerk: Rita Long (reelected).
• Perkins County Attorney: Richard Roberts (reelected).
• Perkins County Treasurer: Patsy Kroeker (reelected).
• Perkins County Sheriff: James Brueggeman (reelected).