Rotary seeks adults for exchange program
The Grant Rotary Club is seeking applications for the Rotary International Foundation’s Group Study Exchange (GSE).
This program is sponsored by the Grant Rotary Club and District 5630 in conjunction with Rotary International.
Applications may be downloaded at the URL: http://www.rotary.org/RIdocuments/en_doc/161en.doc Contact any Rotary member for more information.
Who Is Eligible?
GSE team member applicants must:
• Be a non-rotarian, nor closely related to a rotarian, nor employed by a rotarian.
• May not be a spouse of another team member.
• Be between the ages of 25 and 40.
• Be fully employed with at least two years of work experience in their chosen field.
• Be in the early stages of their careers or professions.
• Reside in or be employed in the sending rotary district and also be citizens of the country in which they reside.
• Be proficient in the language of the country being visited (English is spoken in the Philippines).
• Be personable, articulate, cooperative, motivated team players, and enthusiastic about their vocations.
• Seek to gain a maximum educational value from the program, as well as be able to fulfill the rigorous demands of international travel and active participation in an extensive itinerary.